Born and raised in Edinburgh the Capital City of Scotland, I began writing at an early age, based on everything around me, people, places, almost everything possible someone can write about I have written . . . you are always welcome [at William’s Poetry Blog].
We met through poetry and friended through appreciation and humor. True to his bio, William writes about anything, especially the lovely countryside where he lives. He shares photos, poetry, challenges and encouragement. Thank you, William.
William is not my only blog friend who brings me smiles and light, so I am happy to pass this award on to 12 of my friends who deserve some SUNSHINE in their lives.
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award on to 12 bloggers (no deadline).
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
My nominees for a bit more sunshine and warmth to their day are:
- A Star Danced, and Under That I was Born
- Akita Haiku
- Artbythepaintedbrush’s Blog
- beyond bluestockings
- Existential Poet
- four winds photo journal
- In My Little Town
- J. Ruth Kelly’s Blog
- Kseverny\’s Blog
- Leslie White
- plain view
- Rule The World!!!
Like William, I can’t count to twelve. (Hee, hee)
I just want you to know I love visiting your blogs and hope everyone has a bright and wonderful weekend.